HOW DO I GET A HOLD OF YOU?
DO YOU GUYS SHIP INTERNATIONAL?
- YES! We certainly do and would love to ship to you!
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING USUALLY TAKE?
- Once an order is made, it can take up to 10 business days to create the product as we create products as they are ordered, it is shipped from our fulfillment house in California (where are products are printed, cut and sewn, we are working to eventually have all production in house here in Denver, that is part of the near future). Once an item is shipped, it depends on where you live, but usually takes no longer than 3 business days for domestic, and 10 business or longer days for international orders.
WHAT IF I NEVER RECEIVE MY PACKAGE?
- When your package is shipped, a tracking number is generated, and it may take up to 24 hours for that tracking number to update. We ship via USPS, and obtain delivery confirmations on every order. If your package shows that it was delivered, but you didn't receive it, we suggest that you contact your local Postal Office or Postal Carrier to see if it was mis-delivered or left on a vehicle or something. You are also free to contact us at email@example.com to see if we have received your package back to us, but unfortunately, if the tracking number says it's been delivered, we have to assume it was. If, however, your package still hasn't been received, and the tracking number doesn't show that it's been delivered, please shoot us a message so we can investigate for you. Please allow 5 business days from the ship date before contacting us to allow ample time for delivery.
For international shipments, we ask that you wait 20 business days from the date of shipment before inquiring to allow ample time for delivery.
We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages, and refunds or re-shipments will not be honored.
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
- Returns are accepted on unwashed and unworn items only. A restocking fee of 10% of the item total may apply, and shipping charges are non-refundable. Exchanges may be made only if item is exchanged with item of similar price, and only if item is unwashed and unworn. Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges to return item(s).
I AM A MUSICIAN / ARTIST / ETC – DO YOU DO SPONSORSHIPS?
- Yes – we do sponsorships, but we are selective. If you think you have what it takes,firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us why we should sponsor you. Make sure you include your tracks, references, videos, etc.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- We accept all major Credit and Debit cards, Apple Pay, Paypal, and Google Pay. We may experiment with Bitcoin and other Crypto's as payment later on.
HOW SECURE IS SHOPPING THROUGH THE ONLINE STORE?
- All orders are run through Shopify Payments, which is an amazingly safe and secure way to pay. We do not keep CC numbers on file as the system doesn't allow it.
HOW CAN I BE AN INTERN?
- You can get down and give us 10 push ups....kidding. But we do love individuals who are self motivated, looking to grown and learn, who can spread the knowledge of art, music, and love. If you are an artist, designer, blogger, fashion-expert, seamstress, or someone who just wants to learn and grow, please contact us: email@example.com
- As an intern, you are expected to:
- Contribute at least 10 working hours per week
- Assist us with photo shoots and other setup process'
- Write for our newsletter and blog
- Create artwork/assist with artwork
- Promote our company along with other marketing duties
In return, we provide you with a real-life understanding of how a clothing company works, and you get to work with some of the coolest, most creative people from all over the world!
I WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO YOUR BLOG, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Send us a portfolio showcasing your works that are related to the image and feel of our company, your resume, as well as a letter of intent why you feel you and Pulse Of Prophets/Find Your Pulse should work together. We’re always on the lookout for fresh views and pioneering insights, and we appreciate new talents as long as they are aligned with the direction of our company. Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org